30 Minute Creamy Tomato Gnocchi with Burrata
30 Minute Creamy Tomato Gnocchi with Burrata is the ultimate quick and easy weeknight dinner. Starring simple, fresh ingredients, it will become a family favorite!
- ⅓ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 to 8 garlic cloves, peeled and lightly crushed
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- ½ tsp. red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- ½ tsp. freshly cracked black pepper
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 2 (16-oz. packages) potato gnocchi (I like DeLallo brand)
- 2 (4-oz.) balls fresh burrata cheese
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves, sliced or torn
- To Store. Refrigerate leftovers in an airtight storage container for up to 4 days.
- To Reheat. Rewarm gently in the microwave or on the stovetop.
- Do not heat burrata, if possible. It's best to add the burrata after the dish is warm.
- To Freeze. This is a fantastic freezer meal! Simply freeze leftovers (without burrata) in an airtight freezer-safe storage container for up to 3 months. Let thaw overnight in the refrigerator before reheating.
Serving: 1.33cups | Calories: 493kcal | Carbohydrates: 64g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Sodium: 990mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 6g