Weeknight Mediterranean Pasta
This healthy Mediterranean Pasta is filled with burst tomatoes, creamy feta cheese, lemon, and fresh herbs. So quick and easy to throw together, it's the ultimate weeknight pasta.
- 12 oz. dry angel hair pasta
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lb. cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. crushed fennel seed
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 handfuls fresh baby spinach
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp. finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 3/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/3 cup pitted Kalamata olives
Enjoy pasta as is, or add seared shrimp or scallops, canned flaked tuna, chickpeas, or shredded rotisserie chicken for extra protein.
Store: Transfer leftovers to an airtight container and refrigerate for up to 4 days.
Reheat: Warm gently in the microwave with a splash of water or broth to keep the pasta from drying out.
Serving: 1.5cups | Calories: 390kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 750mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 5g