Flourless Blender Chocolate Pancakes
Whole-grain, gluten free chocolate pancakes that come together in a cinch thanks to the blender. These pancakes are nutritious and easy enough for weekday mornings, yet feel like a decadent treat.
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/3 cup plain 2% reduced-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil melted and cooled
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- Toppings: 1/2 cup plain 2% reduced-fat Greek yogurt mixed with 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract and 1 tsp. maple syrup fresh strawberries, chopped walnuts
Place oats in a high-power blender or food processor and process until ground. Add milk and let sit for 10 minutes to thicken.
Add yogurt, cocoa powder, egg, oil, maple syrup, salt, and baking powder; Blend until creamy.
Using a 1/4 cup measure, spoon batter onto a greased skillet over medium heat. Cook for 2-3 minutes, until bubbles appear on surface of batter. Flip, and cook 1-2 more minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
Transfer to a plate and add toppings of choice,
To freeze any leftovers, place wax paper between pancakes, and wrap them tightly in foil.
Serving: 3g | Calories: 342kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Sodium: 355mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 3g