5 Ingredient Artichoke and Sun-Dried Tomato Dip
5 ingredient artichoke and sun-dried tomato dip makes snack-time and happy hour easier and healthier. Serve this 5 minute, no-cook dip with pita, crackers, or crudités, and it's a surefire crowd pleaser.
Servings 8 servings
- 1 cup canned cannellini beans drained and rinsed
- 3/4 cup canned artichoke hearts drained
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. tahini such as Soom
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes drained
Combine beans, artichokes, oil, tahini, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a blender or food processor; blend until smooth. Add up to two tablespoons of water, if needed, until you reach desired consistency. Add tomatoes; pulse until finely chopped and dispersed.
Pour mixture into a bowl. If desired, garnish with additional chopped sun-dried tomatoes plus a drizzle of the tomato oil, fresh mint, pine nuts, and lemon zest. Serve with pita and/or crudités.