Key Lime Coconut Parfaits with Graham Cracker Granola
Key lime coconut parfaits with graham cracker granola embody all there is to love about key lime pie in a dairy-free, nutrient-charged parfait.
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 2 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. ground cinnamon or cardamom
- ¼ cup lightly crushed graham crackers
- 1/4 cup toasted coconut flakes
- 4 5.3-oz. containers So Delicious Key Lime Coconutmilk Yogurt Alternative (alternatively, use Vanilla flavor and add a total of ½ tsp. key lime zest plus 2 tsp. fresh key lime juice)
- Optional garnish: thinly sliced key limes or Persian limes
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add oats and pecans; cook 3 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until golden brown and toasted. Stir in honey (or maple syrup), salt, cinnamon (or cardamom), and graham crackers. Cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and stir in coconut flakes. Spread evenly on a baking sheet and let cool for 10 minutes.
Prepare parfaits by layering So Delicious Coconutmilk Yogurt Alternative with granola in a bowl or glass. Add garnishes of choice, if desired.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 304kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Sodium: 380mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 14g