Chipotle Cauliflower Tacos
Chipotle Cauliflower Tacos with Garlic Aioli are a total flavor fiesta. Enjoy these hearty, healthy vegetarian tacos with your garnishes of choice for a taco night favorite.
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp., plus 2 tsp. adobe sauce (from a can of chipotle peppers in adobe sauce)
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. lime zest (reserve juice for squeezing over the tacos)
- 3/4 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 large head of cauliflower, sliced into florets
- 8 corn tortillas, toasted
- 1 (15-oz.) can refried black beans (sub classic refried pinto beans)
- Shredded red or green cabbage and fresh cilantro for garnish
- 1/3 cup plain full-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and finely grated (use a microplane, if you have it)
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Combine olive oil, adobe sauce, honey, lime zest, paprika, cumin, and salt in a large bowl; stir to combine. Add cauliflower florets and toss to coat. Spread florets on a baking sheet, avoiding any overlap. Roast for 35 to 40 minutes, tossing once halfway through, until tender and charred in some spots.
Meanwhile, prepare Garlic Aioli by combining yogurt, grated garlic, and salt in a small bowl. Whisk in 1 to 2 Tbsp. water to thin out to desired consistency.
Assemble tacos by spreading refried black beans evenly on each toasted tortilla. Top with chipotle-roasted cauliflower and garnishes of choice. Drizzle Garlic Aioli overtop, and finish with a squeeze of lime juice.
*These also make a delicious taco salad with the garlic aioli as the dressing. Serve over chopped romaine with pico de gallo or fresh salsa.
*Nutrition facts do not include garnishes.
Serving: 2tacos | Calories: 300kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1.5g | Sodium: 700mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 8g